Thank you for choosing Winkler Centennial. Please respect the following stipulations during COVID-19 in order that we can continue to enjoy golf and the outdoors :
What we need from you
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to the golf course
- You MUST have a tee time to golf (204 325 7582), no drop in golf
- Unless using the practice facilities, please arrive only 10 minutes before your tee time to avoid any congestion
- Practice social distancing at all times (6ft minimum)
- One person per golf cart, unless you are from the same household
- When letting faster groups through, please make sure to maintain social distancing
- Pins must remain in the hole at all times, no touching the flag. We have a device attached to the pin that you pull up with your putter to get the ball out
- Up to foursomes are allowed
- There are no bunker rakes, ball washers or water stations on the course
- Please pay for goods and services with debit or credit card as much as possible
- A maximum of 3 people in the pro shop at a time
- Driving range and putting green capacity is limited (no touching pins on the putting green) There may be a wait for the driving range and putting green, you will need to do this in your car
- We cannot guarantee you a powercart during this period, will be on first come first served basis
What we will do for you
- We will have a handwashing station and hand sanitizer at the pro shop and restaurant entrance
- Our washrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly through the day
- We will sanitize power and pull carts between each round
- The pro shop now has tap for your convenience ($250 limit on Visa and MC, $100 on debit)
- Mulligan’s will be providing take out, patio and beverage cart service from Thursday May 7th. Take out and patio service will be from 11am-7pm. Patio is limited to 50 % capacity.
- Failure to comply with any of these regulations could result in course closure, please don’t let us get to that point!!!
We are happy to be golfing, but it is under different circumstances. Please let’s be respectful and patient with each other as we learn this new way together!